CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 3, 2010

The F.I.R.S.T


Finally, i'm created my own blog.Selalu duk browse orang punya jerk.. Even during the 9 miracle preggy month, i always wanna have my own blog to pen off everything in my life. But,owez thinking dat i'm not persistent enough to update my blog. Well today i created my own one.

My-adorablemoment..This blog is specially dedicated to my lovely husband and my cutie Syaurah..i'm here love both of u with all my body n soul..Every single moments being with u is so adorable n valuable to me that i wanna keep in this blog..

To my lovely daughter, Ummi n Walid loves u so much cutie syaurah..

Semoga setiap masa dan waktu dalam perjalanan hidup kami sentiasa diberkati Ilahi...
Let us pray!!


0 nukilan:

Post a Comment