CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The experience..

...Story of 03 February 2010...

Maybe this experience is too expired to story about but not eva expired for me..rewind 3 month back ya.. Actually, giving birth is the most momentous part of pregnancy plus the nine miracle month which involves lots emotional part, energizing and hardwork and yet bersabar..lots of dugaan.. Sebagai seorang wanita, mungkin ini dah lengkap satu pusingan, berkahwin, dan melahirkan anak zuriat sendiri..its whether the person choose for natural childbirth or an epidural,pittodin (betul ke eja ni) i would say giving birth would be one of the best experiences in my life. Sungguh aku dan suami sangat teruja dengan kelahiran pertama kami ini..Subhanallah. it is for sure very painful, but it's the kind of pain that brought u with joy and it is wonderful moments. Saat yang tak dapat nak dicerita semula kepada orang lain.

i have to say giving birth to Syaurah is a part of joy in whole life with my husband. The nine miracle month giving us a great joy when she's inside my tummy. I do not have any such a serious morning sickness throughout the pregnant. alhamdulillah..cuma pada awal trimester je rasa muntah dan badan amat letey,i guess that was a normal term showed that u r carry the little one inside.

Seronok mengandung?? eh ada org tanyer gitu lak,kawan2 aku lagik la mcm tak percaya aku mengandung..hih.yepp people, im pregnant in the second month when i get married..cepatt tauu trus lekat.There's one fine day we planned to have a weekend gateway at Malacca n decide to enjoy the splash waterpark at a-famosa waterworld. That was my 10 days lewat period dah masa tu.tapi aku redah je naik segala terjun malah pelbagai kuak lentang kami kat sana.hahahak..As get back, there positive sign in test kit.terus mengalir airmata aku, teruja, tak percaya yang aku dah mengandung..tapi eh, okay ke baby kat dalam, aku dah main-main air terjun sana sini tadi,truss zapp aku sgt la takutt..risau sampai kami pakat nak rahsiakan kami p mandi2 nuhhh..syhhh.tau dek org tua nanti marahh!!

Then, the journey of my motherhood had begin.Truly, the first trimester is really tired, cum to second tri i feel more comfortable plus the bump had put on. the moment dat she squezzing and summersaultin inside.. i feel it. The third tri gave me lots of tiredness as the bumper n my body part was gettin bigger. Its hard for to perform solah n to walk up, wake up, sit down. but im so much syukur cos i din have any serious back pain as others do.
Sadness,in my 37 weeks pregnant i got serious rashes in my skin n it spread all over to my thigh, hand, leg..setiap mlm asyik garuuukk je,,krukkk,krukkk..(that's it the sound ok.hehe).Pasal makan pelik pulak2,,oh no tak ada mengidam yang pelik2.cuma aku lebey suka yogurt dan pembelian yogurt secara borong adalah di Mydin pada ketika itu sbb the price is much more cheaper then the other place..so, mydin gedung pilihankuu...yahaaa..

bump's picture.look at me at hospital.im gain almost 20 kilos tauuu !!

The moment of childbirth begin when i had my weekly cek-up at gov clinic. There's a protein ++ (i oso dun no wut is that) in my urine. The normal symptoms is i will get the high blood pressure n ecklampsia (kekejangan masa mengandung). Until one night my blood pressure is 140/80 which is normal pressure but not a normal for 36 wekk ++ preggy mom.so, both of us kind a shock n i'd been asked to refered to Putrajaya Hospital as for them to monitored closely.
Then , tht nite i was in warded, that was my first time being in the ward lonelyyy..wad tu mcm tak la mengerikan sgt but no one had sitting in the other bed larr...so, that nite i just pray for me n my baby a safety and recite yasin to calm down..so boley lar terlelap sekejap then ada kakak sebelah tu dah balik dari labor room wit her newborn baby..die da selamat bersalin da,,
then my feelin was like,,,aku bilaaa?

The next day, doctor had planned to induce where the tiny had already 38 weeks mature inside. i owez pray for safety me n baby and zikrullah all the time..the moment start when the first induced had failed n they planned for second one to the nex morning. at bout 6 am i woke up and there's a leakage in my water bag.ohhh,,its a water my dear fren, say my room mate...n she was help me out to press the red button n the nurse r cumin direct to me n split second google inside.urghh..they are panic if the umbiligal cord had run out with the water.then bout 7 am, dialated bout 3 cm n im was send to the labor room as i meet my hubbby there...abg,takutt...tu je aku tahu..wani jgn panik tau..we will see our baby soon, its todayy.. he said.

The doctor considered im in 10 hour labor pain. The baby cum out at 10.06 pm..its at night tauuu..wut a long time sgtt..the doctor and nurses are really warm n help me outt..but of cos to my dear husband, he's the one beside me all the day longg..thnk you againn!. Alhamdulillah syaurah keluar secara normal wit epi-d dengan sihat, uri sihat, die sihat berat 2.75kg. aku punyer lar berdebar, the medical officer said before entered labor room my baby is big.expected 3.7kg..my god.. Syukur Ya Tuhan, mungkin witout the epi-d, i dun think i can go on wit the pain in 10 hours..its painfull peoplee!! Thanks sayang, u done it, she so cute..my husband keep whispering on me bofere perform iqamah for her daughter.

Just freshly from oven !! assalamualaikum everybodyy..call me syaurah ye !!

its a bless from Allah n throughout the whole family members.both my parents, my in laws family, siblings,,thnks for the doa's..there's a miracle in front of me by that time.she was cute sucking milk from my b until fall asleep..oh my daughter..i love u lots..its hard for me to live without u regards in the few moment that im goin thru juz now.

and the next day, i was discharged n syukur alhamdulillah evrything was run out smoothly ..

...the journey had just begin...walid +ummi + syaurah...
Hope GOD bless it all..




0 nukilan:

Post a Comment